And I’m on the verge of coming back to all of this, I think. It’s been an interesting, and difficult, few years of my life – the army, then going to college, all interspersed with various ups and downs with friendships and relationships. That said, I’m still here, and I think I’m finally ready to get my shit back together and get back to well, my life.
So what’s ahead for me? 5 main things, in no particular order.
- I’m going to be building my resume/portfolio site and attempting to do do some freelancing.
- There are a couple of web services/projects I’m working on, that are almost ready to be launched, and should be launched sometime before this summer.
- College. Pretty self-explanatory, I think.
- Poker. My goal now is to become a professional poker player. So I’m going to work towards that, and probably spending most of next summer (once I’m 21), playing poker.
- Helping individuals (especially some of the amazing students at Hampshire) realize that they can make money doing what they love, and attempting to help them with that process.
I’m also just going to keep my eyes open to any opportunities which may open up. But yeah, for now, I think I’m just focusing on getting things together and getting back in a proper position to move forward.
It’s been a tough few years, for sure, but I’m ready to go now.